FRIENDSHIP


What is friendship? I ask myself
Why does it matter so much?
And what does it mean to us?
Is it a river that never stops flowing?
Is it a feeling we often are showing?
Is it a thread tying two hearts?
Is it what does not let them let apart?
The answer to itself is within itself
As I keep on telling myself
For some it is the tears shed in their thought
For some it is the love that they have sought
It may be a warm feeling on a cold night
It may be like a beautiful flower in sight
All it ever takes is a look within
Do you agree? That what I am thinking
Through heavy mist it is a beam of light
It is what makes my day so bright
It is a feeling for someone you know
Who will be with you wherever you go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

True Heart Feelings © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner